NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
This certificate has been designed specifically for the construction indutry.
Relevant persons would include managers, supervisors, safety representatives and others involved in the management of employee safety in the construction sector.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation and Reporting
NCC 1 - Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
- Movement of People and Vehicles - Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Control
- Demolition Hazards and Control
NCC 2 - Practical Application of Health and Safety
Contact our administration team for more information on 01752 201616.