NEBOSH General Certificate - Full Qualification
SSG have developed a unique distance learning package for those unable to attend or would prefer not to attend taught classes.
This qualification is designed to help those with health and safety responsibilities assure compliance with legislative requirements in their workplace.
Relevant persons would include managers, supervisors, safety representatives and others involved in the management of employee safety.
Unit NGC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation and Reporting
NGC2 - Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Movement of People and Vehicles
- Manual and Mechanical Handling - Hazards and Control
- Working Equipment Hazards and Control
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psycological Health Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
NGC3 - Health and Safety Practical Application
These three modules of the course are presented over 10 days with an optional revision day. Assessment is through practical and written exams. Delegates studying with SSG regularly achieve credits and distinctions.
Click here for the more information or contact our administration team.