NEBOSH GC1 Unit
SSG can offer a unique distance learning package for those delegates who prefer to study NEBOSH National General Certificate outside of a classroom environment.
This nationally recognised qualification is designed to help those with health and safety responsibilities assure compliance with legislative requirements in their workplace.
Relevant persons would include managers, supervisors, safety representatives and others involved in the management of employee safety.
NEBOSH courses are modular and as such are delivered by SSG in a unitised format.
The unit central to the schievement of a full NEBOSH qualification is
GC1 - Management of Health and Safety. Succesful completion of this unit is required for full certification of the following:
- National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- Fire Safety and Risk Management
The GC1 - Management of Health and Safety contains the following elements:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Organising for Health and Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation and Reporting
This element can be combined with other modules for full course qualification (see GC 2 and 3, Construction Certificate and Fire Safety and Risk Management for course dates and costs).
For more information click here or contact our administration team on 01752 201616.