SSG's distance learning courses are specifically designed for learners who want ultimate flexibility and control in the way in which they study.
Delegates can study from home or work using a range of study aids and support.
SSG provide a dedicated, experienced tutor to help design the course of study and support delegates to the final exams.
SSG distance learning courses comprise:
- Course Material – All course materials including course notes, online materials and projects, videos and answer books.
- Tutor Support – Unlimited tutor support via telephone, email or online discussions.
- Flexibility – A bespoke study plan is designed to allow delegates total control over their schedule and pace of learning.
- Monitoring Progress – Revision questions are incorporated into the program to continually test understanding with a final mock assessment marked by an SSG tutor, before the final exams.
- Revision Day – All distance learners are invited to a revision day at one of SSGs Training Centers. This gives delegates the chance to ask questions directly to a tutor, learn about good exam technique and answer exam questions under exam conditions.
- SSG Online – Almost all study materials can be accessed through an online portal that contains videos, questions and answers and a library of useful information included approved codes of practice. Delegates can maintain close contact with tutors or other delegates through the use of online forums.